Have something specific in mind?
Give a Directed Donation for a specific project, purchase or program.
We have a LOT going on at Wilson Arts, from public art projects to camps, workshops to performances, exhibitions, meetings and everything in between! It's exciting, it's rewarding, and it also comes with a lot of different needs.
A Directed Donation is way for you to support a favorite project, purchase or program. These are donations given directly to aspects such as purchases from our Wish List (see below for some of the items we would LOVE to have), upgrades to the Boykin Center, supplies for community outreaches - whatever you are passionate about and would like to help make possible!
Wilson Arts Wishlist
As a non-profit entity with limited financial resources that have to be stretched in MANY different directions, Wilson Arts depends upon the generosity of our community members to help meet many of our "non essential but highly desirable" needs. Following is our "wish list" of items that would be truly helpful in fulfilling our mission of providing Wilson County with an abundance of quality cultural programming. If you would like to help with one or more of these items, please click the "Directed Donation" link above to donate on-line, or contact us at (252) 291-4329 to make arrangements for a directed donation of funds or materials. It takes a village - and we LOVE ours!!!
- Intercom system for Boykin Center ($1,500)
- Our current system is very old and doesn't work all that well and we'd love to replace this system.
- Drum Mics ($350)
- This would keep us from having to rent this item when we need it for live performances.
- Wireless Handheld Microphone, Qty 5 ($300 each)
- The ones we have are wired and many performing artists require wireless meaning we have to rent them. We have a few, but not as many as we need.
- Sponsor art supplies for a disadvantaged youth ($50)
- Give the gift of art a youth in financial need. This gift would help support art classes and materials for those classes at no cost to the child.
- Podium ($500)
- Our current podium is tired and we’d love to get a new one that goes with the modern look of our new Wilson Arts Center for artist talks, meetings, and conferences.